According to research firm Mintel, ‘mood beauty’ – which translate to products that come with psychological benefits by interacting with the body’s neurotransmitters — will be one of the key trends for 2010 among other industry innovations.
One of these innovations, according to Mintel, will have manufacturers make use of active mood enhancers as ingredients for their products, while “the idea of beauty sleep will take on new meaning, as cosmetics claiming to induce positive moods or improve sleep quality inject new life into night care products.”
Having a good hair day could mean spending money on salon appointments and several products to look as good as one does when he or she leaves the salon.
But dermatologists say having healthy, beautiful hair does not have to break the bank.
Bad hair days are often caused by damaged hair. When the hair cuticle, or the hard outer surface of the strand, is damaged, the inner fibers of the strand are exposed, resulting in frizzy, flyaway or lackluster hair.
Any care routine or products used should be gentle enough to maintain the structure of the hair fiber and cuticle.
• Brush up on one’s hairbrush.
Plastic brushes with wide-spaced needles work the best and do not cost as much as boar-bristle brushes, which put a lot of friction on the hair by going against its natural grain.
“Boar bristle brushes can cause a considerable amount of damage,” Mirmirani said.
Bring the color treatment home.
Hair color found on store shelves is basically the same product used in the salons, meaning one can save considerable money enlisting the help of a friend for quick touch-ups.
“Through the creation of products possessing true value and exceptional quality, we strive to help our customers realize their dreams of beauty, well-being and happiness.”
The Bottom Line
With a corporate culture of “beauty and technology”, Shiseido prides itself on its desire to provide a new definition of beauty and personal fulfillment. Shiseido Future Solution Eye and Lip Contour Cream is formulated with Yang Tao Leaf Extract to “protect collagen”, and a Lasting Support Hydro-Veil that promises to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. Shiseido’s Bio-Performance Intensive Skin Corrective Program combines two formulas, serum and balm, that together profess to increase skin’s firmness and radiance while delivering increased hydration.
Have you ever stood in the shampoo aisle at the supermarket and wondered what the difference was between all those products? Have you ever heard a celebrity swear by a certain hair-care product and wondered if it really worked? Have you ever asked yourself questions like these:
•Why do some people have thick hair when my hair is so thin?
•What products can treat damaged hair?
•How is hair colored and what is the difference between a drugstore hair dye and a salon hair dye?
•What exactly is hair damage?
•Is this $40 shampoo better than the $4 shampoo?
•What is the best conditioner to use if my hair is dry and very thin?
Dry Hair Treatments:
GHD Thermal Protector Dry & Coarse Hair
Kerastase Bain Bio-Recharge Dry Hair, 1000 ml
Phyto Phytonectar Pre-Shampoo Ultra Nourishing Oil
Kerastase Specifique Bain Gommage (Dry Hair), 1000ml/34oz
L’anza Hair Moisture-Moisture Moi Moi Hair Masque
Kerastase Reflection Bain Miroir 1, 250ml/8.5oz
– Bumble and Bumble Curls Defrizz
– Sexy Hair Soy Milk Conditioner– Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner
– Sexy Hair Curly Conditioner
It is great I have very oily skin and it has total cleared it up
You need to make sure you rinse it completely of with water.
A great solution if skin is very oily and I also have some dry patches so I use dermalogica intensive moisturer on the dry patches. Dermal cleanser is recommended for oily problem and congested skin. It will help unblock pores and reduce imflamation.
Following a proper facial routin can keep your skin supple and free from blemishes.
Prom is a very special time for many girls during their school years. I takes great time and effort to find prom dresses especially if you are on a budget and still wants the best there is. We recommend 4prom because of the variety of dresses long and short prom dresses are available in a multitude of colors.
Also for the lovely brides you two can find a beauty dress. Every bride wants to look her best for her weeding. From getting the hair and make up just right; to also finding the perfect wedding dresses. Its not always easy for the bride and groom on a budget. Luckily you can find a huge selection of wedding dresses online at the comfort of your home.
View some of the hottest styles in prom dresses 2010. Please visit promdress.net to learn more.
Many woman struggle with ways in using their flat irons at home without damaging their hair. Here are 10 collective tips to help you and your flat iron work side-by-side without damaging your hair respectively.
1. Its important to Keep your flat iron clean. It will last longer and do less damage to your hair over time.
2. Its safe to Use a styling aid to prevent frizz before you blow your dry. Sealed Ends by BC Bonicure seal the ends of your hair locking out frizziness by 79 percent.
3. Experts recommend you practice before you head out to any major event. It’s very easy to use once you get the knack of it.
4. It is wise When using the iron on your hair comb, on the section you are using first, before running the iron through it.
5. Try avoiding using any products until you finish straightening out your hair. Adding messy chemicals can promote hair damages.
6. Use small sections. The smaller the section the flatter and more weightless your hair will be.
7. Use even pressure while stroking your flat iron from the root to the end without stopping on any part of the sectioned hair.
8. Use a wide bristle brush on your hair while brushing your desired shape into place.
9. Use a lightweight serum to smooth any frizz left over. You’ll only need a little.
10. When your finish Let your iron cool; then clean its surface with a cloth so you’ll be ready to use it again tomorrow.
Recommended Flat Irons:
CHI Ceramic Turbo Flat Iron, 1.5″
GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener