There are many different products available on the market for keeping your hair salon ready. If you are someone who makes frequent trips to the salon to have your hair straightened or colored, there are a few things you may want to consider. Because such styling treatments can often leave your hair dry and somewhat brittle, it is a good idea to use salon products that will help treat it and keep in the best condition possible so it will sustain the least amount of damage.
Leave in conditioners provide a great method for preparing your hair for harsh styling treatments you might frequently undergo at your local salon. They serve two purposes simultaneously by adding moisture to your hair and aiding in styling it when applied.
Looking for ways to create a more natural beauty and skincare regimen? Curious about how lifestyle affects skin or where to find eco-friendly products? This excerpt from Skincare-News.com’s latest article, “10 Articles for Kick-Starting a Natural Beauty Routine & Lifestyle,” offers tips on how to beautify skin and hair — the natural way.
1. Go green with eco-friendly skin care. There’s no need to feel overwhelmed when it comes to “greening” a beauty routine. Some simple strategies — like choosing organic products and avoiding potentially irritating ingredients — can help a person go green. And luckily, there are many brands that support an eco-conscious lifestyle — which means they’re formulated to boost skin while keeping the planet clean.
views letstalksista — September 02, 2009 — Suga’s review on Moroccan Oil. You can purchase Moroccan Oil at: http://astore.amazon.com/ha… I’ve been using… letstalksista
I’ve been using Moroccan Oil on my hair for over a month and it works great!
It’s all about innovative beauty here this week: Blinc cosmetics creates waterproof ‘tubes’ around your eyelashes, Evis uses red and blue LED technology to smooth wrinkles, and Kroia skincare is based on color therapy.
Yves Saint Laurent’s limited-edition Bow Collection eye shadow palette is selling here for $16.99 instead of $60 this week. Plus: everything by Pop Beauty
is 50 percent off.
Sales of MLab anti-aging skincare, Borghese cosmetics, and Whish body products are all coming up on The Skinny.
Bath and body products
by Provence Santé open here on March 4.
Knowing your hair type is as important as choosing your diet regimen. Just like skin, hair type dictates what the hair needs.
The first step in identifying the right daily hair regimen for you is to classify your hair type. Though many professionals have different classification of hair types, the commonly known ones are normal to greasy, dull to dry, colored and damaged.
The next thing to do is choose the best product for you. This one is crucial. With the number of products today, all claiming to be “the best” and “number 1” in the market, buying has become such a strenuous chore. But when you know which “best” suits your type, everything else falls into place.
– Matrix Biolage Normalizing Shampoo
– Kerastase Specifique Bain Clarifiant, 1000ml/34oz
– Kerastase Specifique Bain Gommage (Oily Hair), 1000ml/34oz
– Phyto Phytocedrat Sebo-Regulating Shampoo Oily Scalp, 200ml/6.7oz
– Kerastase Specifique Bain Divalent, 1000ml/34oz