It is easy to look young and beautiful regardless of your age. These beauty skin care tips will help you to keep your skin fresh and clean:
1. If you wish to have flawless skin, before swimming in the sea, bathe baby oil throughout the body and slowly scrub by sand. Don’t forget to use cream or lotion with SPF 15 otherwise your skin will be burnt.
2. Prevent sensitive skin from UV in sunlight by bathing almond oil on your body after taking a bath. Or use coconut oil can prevent from sunlight and cold wind as well.
3. Moisturizer for sensitive skin should be without acid or perfume. You can notice the word “Comedogenic” on the product label. It means that this skin care product will not cause the building up of comedones.
4. Normal skin often scab and inch during winter. We suggest using organic skin care products, such as moisturizing lotion which is designed for 24 hour skin moisturizing and skin care.
5. If you wish to have smooth, white, light skin, you can scrub with tamarind. It will make your skin whiten, soften and not cracked or dried especially in winter. Continue reading
What was once thought to be a condition primarily, affecting womens hair loss is now gathering a lot of attention. There have been numerous studies to determine the cause of hair loss. Many hair loss products, hair loss cures and treatments have flooded the market place in recent years.
Diagnosing hair loss in women can be different than the diagnosis in men. With men, genetics is the cause of over 90% of the alopecia cases presented. Female hair loss is often triggered by multiple factors. There are several diagnostic hair loss tests that are often performed in women to determine the trigger of hair loss. Hormone levels, iron serums and thyroid screenings are usually performed as a first line of treatment.
Women use lipstick daily and it is important to know how to find your shade of lipstick.
Determine if you are cool-toned or warm-toned. Those considered to be cool-toned usually have brown or ash blond hair and blue or dark eyes, their skin have red undertones, tending to the pink. The warm-toned people have blond hair, green or hazel eyes and their skin has yellow undertone.
For those with warm skin tone warmer shades will look best “ caramel, cappuccino, browns with hints of gold and bronze. Pink lipstick, red and beige shades will look best on cool-toned skins.
Carry two shades of lipstick – one for the day and one for the evening. During the day wear a light shade and for the evening apply one with saturated shade: reds, bronzes, browns and corals. When wearing a strong colors, like this Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick, keep cheeks and eyes neutral, choose pale pinks, beige, browns and plums. This will complement the lips without drawing attention away from them for a truly fabulous look.
Always use a lip liner to define the lips. Choose a lip liner that matches your lips and lipstick color perfectly or use a lip liner a shade darker from the lipstick. Apply it lightly to the lips and fill in with lipstick. Continue reading