Chroma Sensitive is the 1st anti-fading cleansing balm to wash hair without washing away color.
Chroma Sensitive is an ultra-gentle, low-foaming creamy formula that reduces friction on the hair fiber, keeping the surface smooth, locking in color and boosting radiance.
L’Oreal Serie Nature Douceur D’Huiles recommended for Rebellious and Unruly hair Formulated to address the problems associated with thick unruly hair, Serie Nature Douceur Dhuiles Shampoo will help to restore your hairs natural smoothness and make it more manageable.
Jamie Krell, a lifestyle and beauty expert share some favoriable picks for the best beauty products for cold weather.
1. For lip protection
– Babor B.Young Lip Balm
– Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
2. Itchy, Flaky skin
Dry skin is all two comon for women in the winter. Whether is the face or the body. Natural Ceramides restore skin’s barrier function and regulate skin’s ability to hold moisture.
– Shiseido Benefiance Daytime Protective Cream
– Dermalogica Dry Skin Kit
– Weleda Almond Facial Oil
These make wonderful stocking stuffers or last minute gifts for unexpected guests. For a truly lovely way to create an oasis of luxury in your busy worlds, buy these gorgeous.
-Roger & Gallet Rose Moisturizing Shower Cream, 8.4oz.
-Roger & Gallet Rose Gentle Perfumed Soap, 3.5oz.
– Roger & Gallet Oat Milk Soap, 3.5oz.
– Roger & Gallet Carnation Soap
-Roger & Gallet Extra Vieille Boxed Soap Trio
Luxury Roger and Gallet Set by Luxuryparlor on Polyvore.com
For many women, split ends ha been the reason behind hair hair loss, ect. Having split simply means your hair is not healthy. There are simple ways in which you can strengthen your hair. Like so many of us, we visit the salon monthly for a trim. To prevent split ends from becoming worse, you can do other things, including trimming them yourself. Now before you panic, keep in mind that women do trim their own hair all the time and no one is the wiser.
To ensure you avoid the dreaded split end, make sure you shampoo and condition your hair with a quality product and use one that has Phytojoba or some other type of moisturizing formula. After conditioning your hair, make sure it is completely rinsed out of the ends. Additionally, after your hair has been rinsed with warm water, you want to do a final rinse of cool to cold water. This will help seal the protective cuticles while giving your hair a sleek shine.
Posted in Hair Tips, Salo
Tagged beauty, damaged, forula, hair, Luxuryparlor, luxuryparlor.com, luxuuryparlor, scalp, tips, woma, women
For every woman who has ever battle the heat of summer, knows that humidity plus hair can equal frizz, but it doesn’t have to. A few preventative measures can be taken here for curly hair and keep the flyaways and fluff where they belong. Leonardo Manetti, whom is the co-founder of ION Studio here in New York, has shared some pointers on doing this exactly. “If you follow these quick steps,” he advised, “you too can have frizz-free hair even on the most humid of days.”
• Wash the frizz right out of your hair. Use a shampoo and conditioner made specifically to combat the problem. Manetti is a fan of Davines’ LOVE Shampoo and Conditioner for Harsh & Frizzy Hair. “The blend of moisturizers and silicones leaves hair silky soft and manageable,” he explains.
Suggested;– Bumble and Bumble Curls Defrizz
– Sexy Hair Soy Milk Conditioner– Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner
– Sexy Hair Curly Conditioner
• Grab some silicone. He advices to”Apply a silicone-based shine product to your hair before you dry it,” he says. But don’t go overboard — use only the amount recommended in the instructions. Check out Davines Love Curl Enhancing Conditioner pH 3.8.
• Don’t rush. Thoroughly dry your hair, and smooth down flyaways with a high-quality brush. “If you have to make one beauty investment, that should be it,” he says.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged beauty, blog, frizz, guide, hair, Luxuryparlor, luxuryparlor.com, salong, scalp, tips, woman, women
Many woman struggle with ways in using their flat irons at home without damaging their hair. Here are 10 collective tips to help you and your flat iron work side-by-side without damaging your hair respectively.
1. Its important to Keep your flat iron clean. It will last longer and do less damage to your hair over time.
2. Its safe to Use a styling aid to prevent frizz before you blow your dry. Sealed Ends by BC Bonicure seal the ends of your hair locking out frizziness by 79 percent.
3. Experts recommend you practice before you head out to any major event. It’s very easy to use once you get the knack of it.
4. It is wise When using the iron on your hair comb, on the section you are using first, before running the iron through it.
5. Try avoiding using any products until you finish straightening out your hair. Adding messy chemicals can promote hair damages.
6. Use small sections. The smaller the section the flatter and more weightless your hair will be.
7. Use even pressure while stroking your flat iron from the root to the end without stopping on any part of the sectioned hair.
8. Use a wide bristle brush on your hair while brushing your desired shape into place.
9. Use a lightweight serum to smooth any frizz left over. You’ll only need a little.
10. When your finish Let your iron cool; then clean its surface with a cloth so you’ll be ready to use it again tomorrow.
Recommended Flat Irons:
CHI Ceramic Turbo Flat Iron, 1.5″
GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged beauty, blog, chi, damaged, guide, hair, Kerastase, Luxuryparlor, Salon, tips, Volumorphose, woman, women