Chroma Sensitive is the 1st anti-fading cleansing balm to wash hair without washing away color.
Chroma Sensitive is an ultra-gentle, low-foaming creamy formula that reduces friction on the hair fiber, keeping the surface smooth, locking in color and boosting radiance.
L’Oreal Serie Nature Douceur D’Huiles recommended for Rebellious and Unruly hair Formulated to address the problems associated with thick unruly hair, Serie Nature Douceur Dhuiles Shampoo will help to restore your hairs natural smoothness and make it more manageable.
Overall this shampoo is excellent for dry hair. The Kerastase bain de force shampoo.
Great shampoo. I choose Kerastase products and use it regularly to invest in my hair for its natural strength, shine and overall health! Bain de Force makes your hair visibly stronger. Great shampoo for greasy hair, too! Gives hair strength and shine that lasts. Really works for me. Highly recommend!
Kerastase Hair Products
Kerastase manufacture some the words best shampoo, conditioners and masques.
Kerastase makes excellent hair products. I like this shampoo, it leaves my hair very silky and it has a great rich lather and nice smell. The only downside is that Keratase products are quite expensive for everyday use. I have other shampoos I use for my first lather, and then finish with this one. A small amount of the product goes a long way. If you leave the lather on your hair for several minutes, it works better.
Many woman struggle with ways in using their flat irons at home without damaging their hair. Here are 10 collective tips to help you and your flat iron work side-by-side without damaging your hair respectively.
1. Its important to Keep your flat iron clean. It will last longer and do less damage to your hair over time.
2. Its safe to Use a styling aid to prevent frizz before you blow your dry. Sealed Ends by BC Bonicure seal the ends of your hair locking out frizziness by 79 percent.
3. Experts recommend you practice before you head out to any major event. It’s very easy to use once you get the knack of it.
4. It is wise When using the iron on your hair comb, on the section you are using first, before running the iron through it.
5. Try avoiding using any products until you finish straightening out your hair. Adding messy chemicals can promote hair damages.
6. Use small sections. The smaller the section the flatter and more weightless your hair will be.
7. Use even pressure while stroking your flat iron from the root to the end without stopping on any part of the sectioned hair.
8. Use a wide bristle brush on your hair while brushing your desired shape into place.
9. Use a lightweight serum to smooth any frizz left over. You’ll only need a little.
10. When your finish Let your iron cool; then clean its surface with a cloth so you’ll be ready to use it again tomorrow.
Recommended Flat Irons:
CHI Ceramic Turbo Flat Iron, 1.5″
GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged beauty, blog, chi, damaged, guide, hair, Kerastase, Luxuryparlor, Salon, tips, Volumorphose, woman, women
Hello To Luxuryparlor Professional Haircare Blog
Posted in Hair Tips, Salo, Uncategorized
Tagged beauty, blog, Bumble and Bumble, chi, damaged, frizz, guide, Kerastase, Luxuryparlor, luxuryparlor.com, Paul Mitchell, Redken, Salon, woman, women