1. Nexxus Diametress Luscious Hair Thickening Shampoo and Sublime Volume Luscious Bodifying Conditioner ($14 shampoo, $15 conditioner;)
Nexxus’s shampoo and conditioner increased the diameter of hair more than any other brand we tested, so this set should add volume to almost any style. Several consumers noted that they liked the volume and body of their hair after using these products, which also made tresses softer, thicker, and more manageable. Most agreed that these products truly made their hair look thicker, though a few worried that their fuller hairstyles had a bit more frizz and flyaways.
2. Best Manageability
Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner ($21 shampoo, $22 conditioner; salons)
The thickening duo from Bumble and bumble received the highest score from testers for making hair more manageable. Testers also rated this shampoo and conditioner set highly for increasing the smoothness, softness, and overall healthy appearance of their hair. They raved that Bumble and bumble’s products banished limp locks — one panelist even had a co-worker ask if she’d changed her style because her hair was so notably different. Take note: While these products thickened blond hair well in our labs, they did not boost the diameter of gray hairs much.
3. Nice Scent
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner ($11.50 shampoo, $12.50 conditioner; salons)
This hair-care duo received one of the highest scores from our testers for its lemon-sage scent. Further, Paul Mitchell’s shampoo and conditioner set earned excellent marks in the lab for its ability to thicken blond hair. Though these products weren’t able to thicken gray hairs as well, they still got great reviews from our consumers: One liked how her hair really felt clean, while another commented that these products didn’t weigh her hair down.
These make wonderful stocking stuffers or last minute gifts for unexpected guests. For a truly lovely way to create an oasis of luxury in your busy worlds, buy these gorgeous.
-Roger & Gallet Rose Moisturizing Shower Cream, 8.4oz.
-Roger & Gallet Rose Gentle Perfumed Soap, 3.5oz.
– Roger & Gallet Oat Milk Soap, 3.5oz.
– Roger & Gallet Carnation Soap
-Roger & Gallet Extra Vieille Boxed Soap Trio
Luxury Roger and Gallet Set by Luxuryparlor on Polyvore.com
For many women, split ends ha been the reason behind hair hair loss, ect. Having split simply means your hair is not healthy. There are simple ways in which you can strengthen your hair. Like so many of us, we visit the salon monthly for a trim. To prevent split ends from becoming worse, you can do other things, including trimming them yourself. Now before you panic, keep in mind that women do trim their own hair all the time and no one is the wiser.
To ensure you avoid the dreaded split end, make sure you shampoo and condition your hair with a quality product and use one that has Phytojoba or some other type of moisturizing formula. After conditioning your hair, make sure it is completely rinsed out of the ends. Additionally, after your hair has been rinsed with warm water, you want to do a final rinse of cool to cold water. This will help seal the protective cuticles while giving your hair a sleek shine.
Posted in Hair Tips, Salo
Tagged beauty, damaged, forula, hair, Luxuryparlor, luxuryparlor.com, luxuuryparlor, scalp, tips, woma, women
For every woman who has ever battle the heat of summer, knows that humidity plus hair can equal frizz, but it doesn’t have to. A few preventative measures can be taken here for curly hair and keep the flyaways and fluff where they belong. Leonardo Manetti, whom is the co-founder of ION Studio here in New York, has shared some pointers on doing this exactly. “If you follow these quick steps,” he advised, “you too can have frizz-free hair even on the most humid of days.”
• Wash the frizz right out of your hair. Use a shampoo and conditioner made specifically to combat the problem. Manetti is a fan of Davines’ LOVE Shampoo and Conditioner for Harsh & Frizzy Hair. “The blend of moisturizers and silicones leaves hair silky soft and manageable,” he explains.
Suggested;– Bumble and Bumble Curls Defrizz
– Sexy Hair Soy Milk Conditioner– Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner
– Sexy Hair Curly Conditioner
• Grab some silicone. He advices to”Apply a silicone-based shine product to your hair before you dry it,” he says. But don’t go overboard — use only the amount recommended in the instructions. Check out Davines Love Curl Enhancing Conditioner pH 3.8.
• Don’t rush. Thoroughly dry your hair, and smooth down flyaways with a high-quality brush. “If you have to make one beauty investment, that should be it,” he says.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged beauty, blog, frizz, guide, hair, Luxuryparlor, luxuryparlor.com, salong, scalp, tips, woman, women
Many woman struggle with ways in using their flat irons at home without damaging their hair. Here are 10 collective tips to help you and your flat iron work side-by-side without damaging your hair respectively.
1. Its important to Keep your flat iron clean. It will last longer and do less damage to your hair over time.
2. Its safe to Use a styling aid to prevent frizz before you blow your dry. Sealed Ends by BC Bonicure seal the ends of your hair locking out frizziness by 79 percent.
3. Experts recommend you practice before you head out to any major event. It’s very easy to use once you get the knack of it.
4. It is wise When using the iron on your hair comb, on the section you are using first, before running the iron through it.
5. Try avoiding using any products until you finish straightening out your hair. Adding messy chemicals can promote hair damages.
6. Use small sections. The smaller the section the flatter and more weightless your hair will be.
7. Use even pressure while stroking your flat iron from the root to the end without stopping on any part of the sectioned hair.
8. Use a wide bristle brush on your hair while brushing your desired shape into place.
9. Use a lightweight serum to smooth any frizz left over. You’ll only need a little.
10. When your finish Let your iron cool; then clean its surface with a cloth so you’ll be ready to use it again tomorrow.
Recommended Flat Irons:
CHI Ceramic Turbo Flat Iron, 1.5″
GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged beauty, blog, chi, damaged, guide, hair, Kerastase, Luxuryparlor, Salon, tips, Volumorphose, woman, women
Hello To Luxuryparlor Professional Haircare Blog
Posted in Hair Tips, Salo, Uncategorized
Tagged beauty, blog, Bumble and Bumble, chi, damaged, frizz, guide, Kerastase, Luxuryparlor, luxuryparlor.com, Paul Mitchell, Redken, Salon, woman, women