1. Nexxus Diametress Luscious Hair Thickening Shampoo and Sublime Volume Luscious Bodifying Conditioner ($14 shampoo, $15 conditioner;)
Nexxus’s shampoo and conditioner increased the diameter of hair more than any other brand we tested, so this set should add volume to almost any style. Several consumers noted that they liked the volume and body of their hair after using these products, which also made tresses softer, thicker, and more manageable. Most agreed that these products truly made their hair look thicker, though a few worried that their fuller hairstyles had a bit more frizz and flyaways.
2. Best Manageability
Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner ($21 shampoo, $22 conditioner; salons)
The thickening duo from Bumble and bumble received the highest score from testers for making hair more manageable. Testers also rated this shampoo and conditioner set highly for increasing the smoothness, softness, and overall healthy appearance of their hair. They raved that Bumble and bumble’s products banished limp locks — one panelist even had a co-worker ask if she’d changed her style because her hair was so notably different. Take note: While these products thickened blond hair well in our labs, they did not boost the diameter of gray hairs much.
3. Nice Scent
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner ($11.50 shampoo, $12.50 conditioner; salons)
This hair-care duo received one of the highest scores from our testers for its lemon-sage scent. Further, Paul Mitchell’s shampoo and conditioner set earned excellent marks in the lab for its ability to thicken blond hair. Though these products weren’t able to thicken gray hairs as well, they still got great reviews from our consumers: One liked how her hair really felt clean, while another commented that these products didn’t weigh her hair down.
To start dry hair is generally due to a lack of moisture and more importantly a lack of humectants and lipids which are (essential fatty acids). There are many signs of dry hair which you can look out for. Signs of dried-out hair are dullness, dry or rough feeling, split ends, fuzziness, and is often difficult to comb or brush. If this sounds familiar then you may suffer from dry hair.
Some Cause of Dry hair;
Environmental damage – From the sun, heat,and other outside chemicals.
• From blow drying, curling irons, and even hot rollers.
• perms, color, bleach result in chemical damage.
• Some people have hair that is naturally dry; there is no natural wet. So investing in good salon products can moisturize and keep hair hair healthy and shine. The key noted by major salons is to increase the hair’s ability to attract and retain moisture.
Professional Products to Treat Dry Hair.
Kerastase Nutritive Masque Masquintense Epais, 500ml/16.9oz
– GHD Thermal Protector Dry & Coarse Hair
– Kerastase Bain Bio-Recharge Dry Hair, 250 ml
– Kerastase Specifique Bain Gommage (Dry Hair), 1000ml/34oz
– American Crew Moisturizing Shampoo
– Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Cream (Ultra-Dry Hair), 50ml/1.7oz
– Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo | Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner
Posted in Hair Tips, Salo, Uncategorized
Tagged chemicals, dry hair, dullness, feeling, fine, guide, hair treatment, outside, rough, Salon, sunheat, tips, treament, woman, women
Many woman struggle with ways in using their flat irons at home without damaging their hair. Here are 10 collective tips to help you and your flat iron work side-by-side without damaging your hair respectively.
1. Its important to Keep your flat iron clean. It will last longer and do less damage to your hair over time.
2. Its safe to Use a styling aid to prevent frizz before you blow your dry. Sealed Ends by BC Bonicure seal the ends of your hair locking out frizziness by 79 percent.
3. Experts recommend you practice before you head out to any major event. It’s very easy to use once you get the knack of it.
4. It is wise When using the iron on your hair comb, on the section you are using first, before running the iron through it.
5. Try avoiding using any products until you finish straightening out your hair. Adding messy chemicals can promote hair damages.
6. Use small sections. The smaller the section the flatter and more weightless your hair will be.
7. Use even pressure while stroking your flat iron from the root to the end without stopping on any part of the sectioned hair.
8. Use a wide bristle brush on your hair while brushing your desired shape into place.
9. Use a lightweight serum to smooth any frizz left over. You’ll only need a little.
10. When your finish Let your iron cool; then clean its surface with a cloth so you’ll be ready to use it again tomorrow.
Recommended Flat Irons:
CHI Ceramic Turbo Flat Iron, 1.5″
GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged beauty, blog, chi, damaged, guide, hair, Kerastase, Luxuryparlor, Salon, tips, Volumorphose, woman, women