Chroma Sensitive is the 1st anti-fading cleansing balm to wash hair without washing away color.
Chroma Sensitive is an ultra-gentle, low-foaming creamy formula that reduces friction on the hair fiber, keeping the surface smooth, locking in color and boosting radiance.
L’Oreal Serie Nature Douceur D’Huiles recommended for Rebellious and Unruly hair Formulated to address the problems associated with thick unruly hair, Serie Nature Douceur Dhuiles Shampoo will help to restore your hairs natural smoothness and make it more manageable.
To start dry hair is generally due to a lack of moisture and more importantly a lack of humectants and lipids which are (essential fatty acids). There are many signs of dry hair which you can look out for. Signs of dried-out hair are dullness, dry or rough feeling, split ends, fuzziness, and is often difficult to comb or brush. If this sounds familiar then you may suffer from dry hair.
Some Cause of Dry hair;
Environmental damage – From the sun, heat,and other outside chemicals.
• From blow drying, curling irons, and even hot rollers.
• perms, color, bleach result in chemical damage.
• Some people have hair that is naturally dry; there is no natural wet. So investing in good salon products can moisturize and keep hair hair healthy and shine. The key noted by major salons is to increase the hair’s ability to attract and retain moisture.
Professional Products to Treat Dry Hair.
Kerastase Nutritive Masque Masquintense Epais, 500ml/16.9oz
– GHD Thermal Protector Dry & Coarse Hair
– Kerastase Bain Bio-Recharge Dry Hair, 250 ml
– Kerastase Specifique Bain Gommage (Dry Hair), 1000ml/34oz
– American Crew Moisturizing Shampoo
– Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Cream (Ultra-Dry Hair), 50ml/1.7oz
– Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo | Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner
Posted in Hair Tips, Salo, Uncategorized
Tagged chemicals, dry hair, dullness, feeling, fine, guide, hair treatment, outside, rough, Salon, sunheat, tips, treament, woman, women
For every woman who has ever battle the heat of summer, knows that humidity plus hair can equal frizz, but it doesn’t have to. A few preventative measures can be taken here for curly hair and keep the flyaways and fluff where they belong. Leonardo Manetti, whom is the co-founder of ION Studio here in New York, has shared some pointers on doing this exactly. “If you follow these quick steps,” he advised, “you too can have frizz-free hair even on the most humid of days.”
• Wash the frizz right out of your hair. Use a shampoo and conditioner made specifically to combat the problem. Manetti is a fan of Davines’ LOVE Shampoo and Conditioner for Harsh & Frizzy Hair. “The blend of moisturizers and silicones leaves hair silky soft and manageable,” he explains.
Suggested;– Bumble and Bumble Curls Defrizz
– Sexy Hair Soy Milk Conditioner– Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner
– Sexy Hair Curly Conditioner
• Grab some silicone. He advices to”Apply a silicone-based shine product to your hair before you dry it,” he says. But don’t go overboard — use only the amount recommended in the instructions. Check out Davines Love Curl Enhancing Conditioner pH 3.8.
• Don’t rush. Thoroughly dry your hair, and smooth down flyaways with a high-quality brush. “If you have to make one beauty investment, that should be it,” he says.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged beauty, blog, frizz, guide, hair, Luxuryparlor, luxuryparlor.com, salong, scalp, tips, woman, women